Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Fill up my dream journal

Ok, so this is my "last" goal for 2011.  I'll  probably come up with more later, but for now this is it.

It seems like I have tons of dreams.  Every morning, I wake up thinking about some strange thing I was dreaming about.  They are always so interesting to me, but then I get on with my day and I forget about them.

Several years ago, I started writing my dreams down when I woke up.  It was so fun to go back and read my old dreams.  Unfortunately, I only did this for a week or two and then I stopped.

I am totally going to start doing this again!

I love it when conversations turn to a dream someone had the night before because then everyone else starts sharing weird dreams that they have had.  It's interesting to hear how different everyone's dreams can be or how strangely similar they are.

Maybe, for one of my books next year, I will read one of those books about dream analysis.  Dream analysis seems kind of silly to me, but it's hilarious to look through a book and see what it's telling you your dream means.

So, how am I going to do this...?
  • First, I need to get a special notebook to write all my dreams in
  • Whenever I wake up, I need to immediately write down everything I remember about my dreams
  • If, during the day, I remember something about my dreams, I need to write it down

Do you dream a lot?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...