Monday, December 13, 2010

New Year's Resolutions? What's the Point?

It's always a big joke around the new year that everyone makes resolutions that only last for one month, or one week, or even one day.

Well, last year, I made a long list of resolutions that I was really going to follow through with.  Now, did I follow through with every goal on that list?

Nope.

I didn't even come close.  But I did complete a few of them and I am proud of myself for that.

This year, I started thinking about what I wanted to change, what I wanted to do differently, how I wanted to be BETTER.  I made my list, like I did last year.  In fact, I even included some of the same goals that I was supposed to complete this year.

But why am I going to have more success this year than I did last year?

Well...that's where you come in!

I realized that I need some sort of accountability.  I need someone who knows what my goals are and is there for me to "report" to.

And in the meantime, I hope that I can do the same for you.  Maybe I can help you follow through with at least one of your resolutions for the coming new year.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...