We have dates at home where we watch a movie, have dinner, or play a board game after the kids go to bed. But we don't really go OUT on dates.
Before we moved, about 5 months ago, we lived near my parents and some of my brothers and sisters, so if we needed a babysitter, we usually asked them to help out. But now we live away from family and that makes it harder.
We do have friends, but for some reason, I just feel badly about asking someone to watch my kids.
Well, in 2011, We are going to go OUT at least once a month. So, I will need to:
- Research what fun things there are to do around here
- Talk to my friends to see who they use as a babysitter
- Schedule date nights with my husband
- Remind myself that it's ok to ask someone else to watch my kids because I need a break sometimes
- Make a babysitter folder, or something, with important information that the babysitter may need to know
What kind of dates do you like to go on?