Saturday, December 18, 2010

Finish my Medical Transcription class

I have been working on a Medical Transcription class for w while.  I really worked hard on it and now all I have left is the practical application part where I have to actually transcribe a bunch of medical dictations.

The problem is that I have a hard time making myself sit down and actually work on the transcriptions.  This is a goal that I have had for a while, but I keep allowing myself to postpone  when I want to have it finished.  I tell myself I'll have it done by June, and when that doesn't happen I give myself until August.  But we were moving in July, so I'll give myself until October.

Well, it's December now and I still haven't finished my class.


It's time to set a few smaller goals to help to accomplish this one:
  • Have classwork completed and final taken by the end of April 2011
  • Set aside a specific time each day to work on my class
  • Transcribe at least 10 dictations each day

Are you in school?  How do/did you motivate yourself to do your homework?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...