I love learning how to do new things!
So, I really love to learn how to make new crafts!
I always have a list with tons of projects I want to try. Unfortunately, there isn't enough time to do them all.
So this coming year, I want to learn a new craft well enough that I am comfortable selling whatever it is in my Etsy shop.
So, I will:
- Decide which new craft I want to learn
- Research it on the internet and at the library
- Find some tutorials online (I hope)
- Make something to sell in my shop
- Write and post my own tutorial using what I have learned
What kind of crafts do you like to do? Which craft should I learn this year?