I have heard of people making a six-figure income with their blog and having 10,000 followers. Wow! Kudos to them. I would definitely call them successful.
But in order to feel like I have been successful with my blog this year, I want to have at least 500 followers, post at least 5 times each week, and have at least 12 reviews and giveaways. If I am able to do these three things, I will feel like I have started a successful blog.
How am I going to achieve this?
- Start a new blog (Wahoo! I've already done this part!)
- Schedule time each day/week to write
- Keep a notebook nearby so I can write down any ideas that come to my mind
- Read and comment on blogs I enjoy
- Join blog hops
- Find companies that would be willing to sponsor a review and giveaway
- Post at least 5 tutorials in 2011