Thursday, December 30, 2010

Keeping Track of my Resolutions

I needed to find a way to keep track of all of my New Year's resolutions.  So, I looked around to see what I could use.


This is what I found:



My mother-in-law gave me this "Mom's Planner and Organizer" for Christmas. (Thank you!)  You're supposed to put the names of everyone in your family at the top of each column. Then, you write down what each person has scheduled for each day of the month.

This will work perfectly for me, although I won't be using it quite like it is intended to be used.  As you can see, I started filling in the columns with my goals.  So far, I have a column for scripture reading and a column for exercising.

Each day, I can write down what I did for each goal.  If you look closely, I have already filled in my resting day for exercising, as well as a place to write my weigh-in each Wednesday (Weigh-in Wednesday).

I haven't decided what I'm putting in the other 3 columns yet.  I'll probably put The Love Dare and my classwork in 2 of them.

I'm really excited about this calendar because I can put it on my wall and it will be a physical reminder of all the great things I'm working on and all the progress I am making.

How will you track your progress this year?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...