Sunday, December 19, 2010

Make a 2010 scrapbook

I got really into digital scrapbooking for a while.  I found a bunch of free kits, papers, and embellishments.  I organized my pictures.  I got Photoshop Elements for my birthday and played around with it for a while, trying to teach myself to use it.

So, how many scrapbook pages would you guess I have made?  40? 165? 400?

2.  I think with all of my fiddling around and finding freebies and adding paper to templates, I only ever completely finished 2 pages.  I have a bunch of other pages that are partially finished, but those don't really count, do they?

So in 2011, I am going to:
  • Spend at least an hour every Sunday scrapbooking
  • Complete a 2010 scrapbook
  • Have the scrapbook published
  • Organize my pictures as soon as I upload them to the computer
  • Publish a post on my family blog every Sunday

How do you organize your pictures?  Are you a scrapbooker?  Do you prefer simple photo albums?  Do you have stacks of photos in a box in your garage (hopefully, I can tackle this one in 2012)?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Joanne, I did the digital scrapbook thing for a while also. We were given the HP Scrapbooking assistant and I loved it. I had all sorts of pages made, but I never saved them anywhere besides my harddrive, and that fried. I lost all of the pages. Thankfully I have all of the pictures still (those werwe backed up to a disc) and can recreate the pages, but I still haven't and it has been nearly a year since I lost them. I like your goal of scrapbooking for an hour each sunday! That is a good idea! I may have to do that myself! GOod luck!

Joanne said...

Oh no! We lost all the information on our hard drive once...including pictures. Ahhhhhh! Luckily, my mother-in-law had a copy of all of our pictures. We've backed them up since then! I haven't heard of HP Scrapbooking assistant, maybe I'll check it out. Good luck with your scrapbooking!

Post a Comment

So...what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...